Thursday, May 29, 2008

Running

I'm starting to feel a bit like Doogie Howser typing this blog--for you younger readers that don't remember, he always kept an online journal on this huge computer he had in his room. Anyway...

This morning I went on a quick five-mile run around Prairie Village. The toughest part was getting out of bed at 6am, but after that I really enjoyed the run. It's a great way to start the day--I feel like I have more energy afterwards and I don't have to worry about working out tonight.

On Saturday, I'm planning on running nine miles, which will be a bit more challenging. But, I'm looking forward to it. I need to decide in the next week whether or not I'm going to run the 10k or the half marathon at Hospital Hill in KC. I think I could do the half--I might never walk again, but I could probably finish it. We'll see.

Have a great Thursday, everyone.
Jordan

No comments: